New in version 1.8.7
December 18th, 2014
- Fixes lockup introduced with Chrome 36.0 (GitHub issue #33)
New in version 1.5.4 (February 4th, 2014)
- New experimental feature appendJSONArray(String jsonData)
- Fix for appendHex() now allows "x1B" instead of "\x1B", fixing the "\x00" bug. Just use "x00". (Issue 61)
New in version 1.4.5 (August 30th, 2012)
- New image scaling support using "setPaperSize" and "setAutoSize".
- An improved sample.html page with some new buttons and better layout.
- Cutting edge HTML "Screenshot" support for HTML5 capable browsers: prints a rendered picture of your HTML page.
New in version 1.4.3 (June 30th, 2012)
- An append64() NullPointerException was fixed appendImage(url, "ZPLII") no longer incorrectly uses EPL commands.
- The source code for sample.html has hints for the new jzebraDoneFinding, jzebraDoneAppending, and jzebraDonePrinting helpers.
New in version 1.4.1 (June 9th, 2012)
- Multiple bugfixes (issue 49, issue 54, and issue 66).
- Call findPrinter() with no parameters and it will return the system's default printer.
- Misc. code cleanup.
New in version 1.2.1 (February 14th, 2012)
- This version adds experimental PDF printing using PDFRENDERER.
- It adds support for printing directly to file (i.e. \\server\printer).
- It fixes a problem in sample.html with "List All" printers.
New in version 1.1.1 (January 19th, 2011)
- A new appendFile() feature was added, similar to original 1.0.3 and older functionality CONFIGPATH="http://site/epl.txt".
- An XML parsing error discovered in Internet Explorer was fixed.
- Experimental Cp1252 support and XML message parsing support were added.
- Digital signature support was improved.
- A constant trusted Java signature is used.
New in version 1.0.6 (December 3rd, 2010)
- A feature was added that allows larger print jobs to be spooled as separate jobs to the printer. For example, every five labels could be spooled as a new print job.
- This version also fixes a "Magic Cookie" problem some users were experiencing in Java 1.5.