Font Manager 0.5.7
A font management application for the GNOME desktop
Although designed with the GNOME desktop environment in mind, it should work well with most major desktop environments such as Enlightenment, XFCE and even KDE.
Font Manager currently allows the user to:
* Preview installed fonts
* Easily activate and de-activate installed fonts
* Specify different directories to search for fonts
* Group fonts into "Collections", and easily activate or de-activate groups of fonts
* Export "Collections" to an archive for easy backup, sharing, etc.
* Provides quick access to the users font folder so that font installation or removal can be done by drag and drop
* It can also display basic information about the selected font, detailed information if gnome-font-viewer is available
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Allow sorting families by right-clicking. http://code.google.com/p/font-manager/issues/detail?id=42
- Address an issue where selecting a collection causes unintended drag and drop effect. http://code.google.com/p/font-manager/issues/detail?id=41