Download the latest Untangle Gateway Platform version from Softpedia
Untangle Gateway Platform, a Linux-based network gateway with pluggable modules for network applications like spam blocking, web filtering, anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, VPN, SSL VPN, and firewall, is now at version 9.4.1.Untangle Gateway Platform 9.4.1 is just a bugfix release, but the users have been advised to updated as soon as possible.
Highlights of Untangle Gateway Platform 9.4.1:
• A sporadic failure of python RPC calls (mostly captive portal logins) has been fixed;
• Support has been added for captive portal logins using non-ascii characters;
• Policy Manager Rules are now matching on pre-NAT (instead of post-NAT);
• Blocking the socket on an IPSec SA negotiation no longer causes the DNS queries to hang;
• Some global safelist editing issues in UI have been fixed.
A complete changelog can be found on the official site.
Download Untangle Gateway Platform 9.4.1 right now from Softpedia.