New in version 1.0.0 Alpha 1
May 31st, 2013
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Dropped dependency on zope.app.testing and zope.app.authentication.
- Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
New in version 0.11.1 (September 24th, 2012)
- TooSimilarPassword: do not round maxSimilarity up, because we sometimes use 0.999 to avoid the same password set. 0.999 would be displayed as 100% (100% vs. 100%)
New in version 0.11.0 (August 17th, 2012)
- Better error messages for invalid password exceptions (when you reject the user's password for being too short or too long, it's only polite to tell them what the minimum/maximum password length is).
- This introduces new translatable strings which haven't been translated yet.
New in version 0.10.1 (March 29th, 2011)
- Password field: added ignoreEmpty=False parameter
- previousPasswords: always set the property, not just append
- some caching of IPasswordOptionsUtility property usage