New in version 1.5
February 10th, 2014
- The release of xwax 1.5 adds quick startup times by scanning the music library in the background, and allowing crates to be re-scanned during a session. There's also some performance improvements.
New in version 1.4 (June 8th, 2013)
- This version adds a fully scalable UI, 'software pre-amp', and some minor fixes.
New in version 1.3 (November 30th, 2012)
- This version adds the optional navigation of the music library by tempo (in BPM), and other smaller features.
New in version 1.2 (March 24th, 2012)
- This version adds support for cue points with the Novation Dicer MIDI controller, and has several other changes.
New in version 1.1 (January 31st, 2012)
- This version adds faster startup times and adds improvements to the music selector and track loading.
New in version 0.9 (April 21st, 2011)
- This version makes an important improvement to scratch latency for expert turntablists.
- There are enhancements to the internal architecture and music library.
New in version 0.8 (November 9th, 2010)
- The highlight of this release is a new 45 RPM mode.
New in version 0.6 (September 4th, 2009)
- This release is the first to include a new music library scanning which is modular and extensible.