New in version 0.8
October 14th, 2009
- This release is a major overhaul.
- Updates have been made to refine the commandline arguments to be more intuitive.
- The custom build system has been replaced with automake to support cross-platform compiling.
- xlayout now properly integrates into libease to provide smooth easing motions when the pointer is moved or the window resized or repositioned.
- The large struct used before has been broken down to better represent the data contained inside each section.
- Internal functions have been renamed to be more clearly understood.