New in version 1.8.6
January 6th, 2014
- This version does not grab a keysym that is not mapped on the keyboard, and prevents an AnyKey grab.
New in version 1.8.5 (March 14th, 2011)
- Add support for Guile 2.0 and replace some deprecated functions. Many thanks to Hans-Peter Deifel.
New in version 1.8.4 (December 7th, 2010)
- Fix a memory fault with libX11-1.4.0. Many thanks to Anatoly Bashmakov and firewalker.
New in version 1.8.3 (January 25th, 2009)
- A listen loop was added in the main loop.
- This fixes a bug where, in the previous version, a keypress was needed to reload the configuration file after a keybinding change.
- Now one can edit the configuration file and keybindings are automatically updated after each save.