New in version 1.23
November 15th, 2013
- Version 1.23 brings modernized autotools syntax, minor bugfixes, and wxWidgets 2.9 / 3.0 compatibility.
New in version 1.21 (September 4th, 2012)
- This version updates the Polish and Russian translations and fixes a fonts setup bug.
New in version 1.19 (April 26th, 2011)
- The new version enables proper support for Chinese BIG5 and Japanese SJIS characters (when linked against Unicode wxWidgets).
- A few minor bugs were fixed.
New in version 1.17 (May 26th, 2009)
- Minor bugfix release (asked for by various Linux distribution maintainers): the code is now GCC 4.4 friendly. Users of pre-compiled xCHM 1.16 binaries should not care about this release at all.
New in version 1.16 (May 16th, 2009)
- Bugfix for properly displaying non-Latin characters in the table of contents. A bit of refactoring. Better character set detection and selection.
New in version 1.15 (April 15th, 2009)
- Added Firefox-like tab support for browsing CHM archives.
- Made the xCHM source code GCC 4.3 friendly.
- Fixed a missing #include issue.
- The minimum accepted wxWidgets version is now 2.8.