New in version 0.8.2
October 4th, 2010
- Undo the appmenu workaround now that it is fixed in Maverick, and other minor fixes.
New in version 0.7 (February 5th, 2010)
- This release focuses mainly on improving usability and appearance. New features include a new shiny summary graph and shared attributes between transfer transactions. There are also added keyboard shortcuts, currencies, and plenty of bug fixes.
New in version 0.6.0.0 (December 11th, 2009)
- This version introduces recurring transactions, allowing you to schedule transactions that repeat in a variety of ways, much like Google Calendar events. Other new features include the ability to view custom time ranges in the summary graph, XDG directory support, and of course the usual bug fixes, translations, and new currencies.
New in version 0.5 (May 12th, 2009)
- Version 0.5 has been a long time in the making, as it represents a large refactor of the underlying code to make everything much faster, more stable, and easier to extend and implement new functionality. In particular, wxBanker should now start up much faster.
- There is also a new transaction grid which allows for sorting, a CSV import option in Tools, and enhanced right-click actions for transactions which now work on multiple selected transactions. See the changelog for a full list of new things.
New in version 0.4.1.0 (February 24th, 2009)
- This fixes 4 bugs and also includes the most recent translations, bringing wxBanker up to 20 languages.
New in version 0.4 (November 19th, 2008)
- This version includes translations in 8 languages, the ability to display currencies other than USD, a Linux installer script, and of course a few bug fixes and usability improvements.
New in version 0.3 (October 6th, 2008)
- wxBanker 0.3 is out, which includes a complete artwork refresh and all sorts of delicious new features including a built-in calculator, transaction searching, launchpad integration (for viewing/asking questions and bug reporting), and a greatly improved summary graph. And of course, a few bug fixes.