November 29th, 2011
· All but two of the existing package collection query modules have been brought up to date.
February 21st, 2009
· NetBSD, Debian, and Ubuntu now report sizes, and NetBSD also reports dates. "--shallow" suppresses these fetches, which can be desirable as they are time-consuming and exert server load.
· All of these new calls are threaded by default, and can be disabled by "--no-threads", as with previous features.
· This release warns if distributions specified are not recognized, and LWP honors proxy settings.
· A Mandriva module has been added.
January 5th, 2009
· This release contains many small bugfixes, and now uses pkgsrc.se for the NetBSD module.
· There is a new man page, which is also available in German.
December 2nd, 2008
· Gentoo and Fedora were added (again).
· For Debian, the "testing" repository was enabled in addition to "stable".
· Performance improvements were made, and wget is no longer depended upon.
· On Mac OS X, Whohas.app now works without having whohas in your $PATH - the whohas executable is bundled in the app.
November 27th, 2008
· Distributions to be searched can now be specified on the command line, rather than by commenting out code.
· When none are specified, the whole set is searched (unless commented out in the source code).
November 17th, 2008
· This release adds a switch to allow non-threaded running of the application (user request).