February 14th, 2011
· This release contains various fixes to problems that have been raised since the release of 4.0.1.
January 21st, 2011
· The webERP developers are proud to announce the release of version 4.0. his release contains new modules for fixed assets and for petty cash. It contains a new and secure database upgrade system, the facility to do counter sales, a more flexible security system and and some critical security flaws have been patched. There are also a multitude of smaller improvements and bug fixes. All users are recommended to upgrade to this version.
January 17th, 2011
· This is a release candidate version, including a multitude of bug fixes.
January 11th, 2011
· This is a release candidate version, including a new fixed asset register, a new and more secure database upgrade system and a multitude of bug fixes.
June 29th, 2010
· Fixed the work order costing bug.
August 31st, 2009
· This version contains many enhancements and new features.
· Most notably, webERP now contains a fully featured MRP module.
· Many other enhancements were made to manufacturing functionality.
· Enhancements were made to the purchase order authorization system.
· Many bugs were fixed.
· PHP 5.3 compatibility and XHTML compatibility are now ensured.
June 22nd, 2009
· 21/06/09 Lindsay Harris: Various bug fixes
· 17/06/09 Murray:GeocodeSetup.php - fix for updating geocode details
· 16/06/09 Tim: ConfirmDispatch_Invoice.php - Correctly show multiple lines of narrative
· 16/06/09 Tim: PrintCustTransPortrait.php - Correctly show multiple lines of narrative
· 16/06/09 Tim: PrintCustTrans.php - Correctly show multiple lines of narrative
· 15/06/09 Tim: Z_ChangeStockCode.php - Change image name if one exists
· 14/06/09 Tim: DeliveryDetails.php - Correct sql for mysql strict mode compatability
· 14/06/09 Tim: ConfirmDispatch_Invoice.php - Correctly post tax transactions for multiple tax authorities on multiple lines
· 13/06/09 Murray:PO_PDFPurchOrder.inc - Ricard: modification for PO_PDF_PurchOrder.php as current printed long codes incorrectly
· 13/06/09 Phil:sql/mysql/weberp-new.sql - I messed up innodb engine statements - now fixed
· 13/06/09 Phil:sql/mysql/weberp-demo.sql - I messed up innodb engine statements - now fixed 13/06/09 Phil:includes/session.inc - rewrite of function to get the logo file without using scandir which requires PHP 5 - PHP 4.3 or above is still required
· 13/06/09 Murray:includes/PO_PDFOrderPageHeader.inc - Ricard: modification for PO_PDF_PurchOrder.php as current printed long codes incorrectly
· 13/06/09 Phil:includes/PDFTransPageHeaderPortrait.inc - bug in html chars function
· 13/06/09 Phil:includes/PDFTransPageHeader.inc - bug in html chars function
· 13/06/09 Murray:PrintCustTrans.php - bug in html chars function
· 13/06/09 Phil:StockReorderLevel.php - I messed up innodb engine statements - now fixed
· 25/05/09 Tim: api/api_stock.php - Correct syntax errors in insert stock item function
May 8th, 2009
· 07/05/09 Tim: Z_Upgrade3.10.php - Add new salesorders fields
· 07/05/09 Tim: sql/mysql/weberp-new.sql - Correct weberp sql data
· 07/05/09 Tim: sql/mysql/weberp-demo.sql - Correct demo data
· 07/05/09 Tim: weberp-demo.sql - Remove duplicate of default debtor type
· 07/05/09 Phil:api/api_salesorders.php - changes to api sales order number and system parameters for autocreate work orders
· 03/05/09 Tim: PrintCustTransPortrait.php - Show line descriptin even when on more than one line
· 02/05/09 Tim: StockCategories.php - Correct form refresh to show changes in stock types when a category is being edited
May 2nd, 2009
· This is version 3.10.4 and contains some important bug fixes. All users are recommended to upgrade to this release.
March 30th, 2009
· Bug fix release for version 3.10
March 8th, 2009
· Minor bugfixes.
February 19th, 2009
· Minor bugfixes.
February 7th, 2009
September 11th, 2008
· Multi-currency bank accounts, with revaluation of foreign currency balances.
· Automatic retrievable of European Central Bank exchange rates.
· Audit Trail logging of which users performed which functions at the transaction level.
· An API to allow external applications to retrieve webERP data after authentication.
· An XML-RPC interface to the API.
· Improved error handling in many scripts to highlight the field at issue.
· Code to limit the possibility of XSS attacks.
· An option to prevent the system from allowing inventory to go negative.