New in version 4.0.2
February 14th, 2011
- This release contains various fixes to problems that have been raised since the release of 4.0.1.
New in version 4.0 (January 21st, 2011)
- The webERP developers are proud to announce the release of version 4.0. his release contains new modules for fixed assets and for petty cash. It contains a new and secure database upgrade system, the facility to do counter sales, a more flexible security system and and some critical security flaws have been patched. There are also a multitude of smaller improvements and bug fixes. All users are recommended to upgrade to this version.
New in version 4.00 RC3 (January 17th, 2011)
- This is a release candidate version, including a multitude of bug fixes.
New in version 4.00 RC2 (January 11th, 2011)
- This is a release candidate version, including a new fixed asset register, a new and more secure database upgrade system and a multitude of bug fixes.
New in version 3.11.4 (June 29th, 2010)
- Fixed the work order costing bug.
New in version 3.11 (August 31st, 2009)
- This version contains many enhancements and new features.
- Most notably, webERP now contains a fully featured MRP module.
- Many other enhancements were made to manufacturing functionality.
- Enhancements were made to the purchase order authorization system.
- Many bugs were fixed.
- PHP 5.3 compatibility and XHTML compatibility are now ensured.
New in version 3.10.6 (June 22nd, 2009)
- 21/06/09 Lindsay Harris: Various bug fixes
- 17/06/09 Murray:GeocodeSetup.php - fix for updating geocode details
- 16/06/09 Tim: ConfirmDispatch_Invoice.php - Correctly show multiple lines of narrative
- 16/06/09 Tim: PrintCustTransPortrait.php - Correctly show multiple lines of narrative
- 16/06/09 Tim: PrintCustTrans.php - Correctly show multiple lines of narrative
- 15/06/09 Tim: Z_ChangeStockCode.php - Change image name if one exists
- 14/06/09 Tim: DeliveryDetails.php - Correct sql for mysql strict mode compatability
- 14/06/09 Tim: ConfirmDispatch_Invoice.php - Correctly post tax transactions for multiple tax authorities on multiple lines
- 13/06/09 Murray:PO_PDFPurchOrder.inc - Ricard: modification for PO_PDF_PurchOrder.php as current printed long codes incorrectly
- 13/06/09 Phil:sql/mysql/weberp-new.sql - I messed up innodb engine statements - now fixed
- 13/06/09 Phil:sql/mysql/weberp-demo.sql - I messed up innodb engine statements - now fixed 13/06/09 Phil:includes/session.inc - rewrite of function to get the logo file without using scandir which requires PHP 5 - PHP 4.3 or above is still required
- 13/06/09 Murray:includes/PO_PDFOrderPageHeader.inc - Ricard: modification for PO_PDF_PurchOrder.php as current printed long codes incorrectly
- 13/06/09 Phil:includes/PDFTransPageHeaderPortrait.inc - bug in html chars function
- 13/06/09 Phil:includes/PDFTransPageHeader.inc - bug in html chars function
- 13/06/09 Murray:PrintCustTrans.php - bug in html chars function
- 13/06/09 Phil:StockReorderLevel.php - I messed up innodb engine statements - now fixed
- 25/05/09 Tim: api/api_stock.php - Correct syntax errors in insert stock item function
New in version 3.10.5 (May 8th, 2009)
- 07/05/09 Tim: Z_Upgrade3.10.php - Add new salesorders fields
- 07/05/09 Tim: sql/mysql/weberp-new.sql - Correct weberp sql data
- 07/05/09 Tim: sql/mysql/weberp-demo.sql - Correct demo data
- 07/05/09 Tim: weberp-demo.sql - Remove duplicate of default debtor type
- 07/05/09 Phil:api/api_salesorders.php - changes to api sales order number and system parameters for autocreate work orders
- 03/05/09 Tim: PrintCustTransPortrait.php - Show line descriptin even when on more than one line
- 02/05/09 Tim: StockCategories.php - Correct form refresh to show changes in stock types when a category is being edited
New in version 3.10.4 (May 2nd, 2009)
- This is version 3.10.4 and contains some important bug fixes. All users are recommended to upgrade to this release.