New in version 4.0.2
February 14th, 2011
- This release contains various fixes to problems that have been raised since the release of 4.0.1.
New in version 4.0 (January 21st, 2011)
- The webERP developers are proud to announce the release of version 4.0. his release contains new modules for fixed assets and for petty cash. It contains a new and secure database upgrade system, the facility to do counter sales, a more flexible security system and and some critical security flaws have been patched. There are also a multitude of smaller improvements and bug fixes. All users are recommended to upgrade to this version.
New in version 4.00 RC3 (January 17th, 2011)
- This is a release candidate version, including a multitude of bug fixes.
New in version 4.00 RC2 (January 11th, 2011)
- This is a release candidate version, including a new fixed asset register, a new and more secure database upgrade system and a multitude of bug fixes.
New in version 3.11.4 (June 29th, 2010)
- Fixed the work order costing bug.
New in version 3.11 (August 31st, 2009)
- This version contains many enhancements and new features.
- Most notably, webERP now contains a fully featured MRP module.
- Many other enhancements were made to manufacturing functionality.
- Enhancements were made to the purchase order authorization system.
- Many bugs were fixed.
- PHP 5.3 compatibility and XHTML compatibility are now ensured.
New in version 3.10.6 (June 22nd, 2009)
- 21/06/09 Lindsay Harris: Various bug fixes
- 17/06/09 Murray:GeocodeSetup.php - fix for updating geocode details
- 16/06/09 Tim: ConfirmDispatch_Invoice.php - Correctly show multiple lines of narrative
- 16/06/09 Tim: PrintCustTransPortrait.php - Correctly show multiple lines of narrative
- 16/06/09 Tim: PrintCustTrans.php - Correctly show multiple lines of narrative
- 15/06/09 Tim: Z_ChangeStockCode.php - Change image name if one exists
- 14/06/09 Tim: DeliveryDetails.php - Correct sql for mysql strict mode compatability
- 14/06/09 Tim: ConfirmDispatch_Invoice.php - Correctly post tax transactions for multiple tax authorities on multiple lines
- 13/06/09 Murray:PO_PDFPurchOrder.inc - Ricard: modification for PO_PDF_PurchOrder.php as current printed long codes incorrectly
- 13/06/09 Phil:sql/mysql/weberp-new.sql - I messed up innodb engine statements - now fixed
- 13/06/09 Phil:sql/mysql/weberp-demo.sql - I messed up innodb engine statements - now fixed 13/06/09 Phil:includes/session.inc - rewrite of function to get the logo file without using scandir which requires PHP 5 - PHP 4.3 or above is still required
- 13/06/09 Murray:includes/PO_PDFOrderPageHeader.inc - Ricard: modification for PO_PDF_PurchOrder.php as current printed long codes incorrectly
- 13/06/09 Phil:includes/PDFTransPageHeaderPortrait.inc - bug in html chars function
- 13/06/09 Phil:includes/PDFTransPageHeader.inc - bug in html chars function
- 13/06/09 Murray:PrintCustTrans.php - bug in html chars function
- 13/06/09 Phil:StockReorderLevel.php - I messed up innodb engine statements - now fixed
- 25/05/09 Tim: api/api_stock.php - Correct syntax errors in insert stock item function
New in version 3.10.5 (May 8th, 2009)
- 07/05/09 Tim: Z_Upgrade3.10.php - Add new salesorders fields
- 07/05/09 Tim: sql/mysql/weberp-new.sql - Correct weberp sql data
- 07/05/09 Tim: sql/mysql/weberp-demo.sql - Correct demo data
- 07/05/09 Tim: weberp-demo.sql - Remove duplicate of default debtor type
- 07/05/09 Phil:api/api_salesorders.php - changes to api sales order number and system parameters for autocreate work orders
- 03/05/09 Tim: PrintCustTransPortrait.php - Show line descriptin even when on more than one line
- 02/05/09 Tim: StockCategories.php - Correct form refresh to show changes in stock types when a category is being edited
New in version 3.10.4 (May 2nd, 2009)
- This is version 3.10.4 and contains some important bug fixes. All users are recommended to upgrade to this release.
New in version 3.10.3 (March 30th, 2009)
- Bug fix release for version 3.10
New in version 3.10.2 (March 8th, 2009)
New in version 3.10.1 (February 19th, 2009)
New in version 3.10 (February 7th, 2009)
New in version 3.09 (September 11th, 2008)
- Multi-currency bank accounts, with revaluation of foreign currency balances.
- Automatic retrievable of European Central Bank exchange rates.
- Audit Trail logging of which users performed which functions at the transaction level.
- An API to allow external applications to retrieve webERP data after authentication.
- An XML-RPC interface to the API.
- Improved error handling in many scripts to highlight the field at issue.
- Code to limit the possibility of XSS attacks.
- An option to prevent the system from allowing inventory to go negative.