New in version 2.0 RC2
May 7th, 2013
- Fixed bug which would prevent the default profile from being created properly.
- Fixed bug which made it impossible to use some special keys as express button shortcut.
New in version 2.0 RC1 (April 2nd, 2013)
- Fixed bug where the plasma applet would not rotate the stylus controls.
- Fixed bug which displayed the tablet in an inverted rotation if auto-rotate was selected.
- Fixed bug which prevented the screen mappings from being applied correctly when the tablet was rotated.
- Fixed bug which would not allow to set a screen mapping on the touch device.
- Fixed bug where invalid area mappings would make the stylus stick in the upper left corner.
- Changed way how tablets are reset to their full tablet mapping to fix problems with Intuos 5 tablets.
- Added some more tablets to the tablet database.
- Updated button hardware mappings for the Intuos 5 Touch.
- Disabled Waltop devices in the database as they are in conflict with some Wacom devices.
New in version 1.99.7 (March 18th, 2013)
- Improved button shortcut handling.
- Improved handling of auto-rotation.
- Tablet areas can now be selected for each screen independently.
- All screen mapping can now be handled with one dialog.
- Global shortcut to switch between Fullscreen and a single Monitor.
- Tablet and touch area selection now takes the rotation settings into account.
- Added feature which allows the user to invert the scroll direction of the touch device.
- Many bugfixes in the background.
New in version 1.99.3 (February 8th, 2013)
- Huge refactoring
- First start to support libWacom
- Added Unit-Tests
- Started working on support for the Intuos 4 Led project
- Global HotKeys for the screen selection
- Several bugs fixed
New in version 1.3.7-2 (December 3rd, 2012)
New in version 1.3.7 (November 5th, 2012)
- Fix rotatation bug
- Add some more Tablets
New in version 1.3.6 (December 24th, 2011)
- fix button mismapping due to RelWheelUp settings
- fix mapping bugs due to a change in kernels >= 2.6.38
- bump version correctly again ;)
- added several new tablet devices
- add button mapping list to wacom_devicelist if the physical button number is different from what the xserver and xsetwacom needs. This allows to address the issue with button 4 = button 8 due to scrolling and now completly changed button numbers for the new pen and touch devices.
New in version 1.3.5 (November 3rd, 2011)
- fixed button assignment for buttons higher than 4
- fixed a bug where the tablet area gets messed up when the screen/tablet is rotated
New in version 1.3.4 (September 30th, 2011)
- Included all translation .po files again (no changes in the program)