New in version 20140305
November 14th, 2014
- save/restore color enable-flag for menu 11.6 in a couple of places so that the ISO-6429 tests do not reset it unexpectedly.
- amend the REP test to not reset colors if it happens to be run via the menu entry for BCE-related tests.
New in version 20140116 (January 21st, 2014)
- cosmetic changes (suggested by Itay Chamiel):
- clear screen just before resetting SCS in menu #3 character sets, in case a VT100 emulator does not simply ignore VT220 G2/G3 selections when it does not implement them.
- add check for maximum operating level before deciding whether to send a DECSCL to set it to VT100-level.
- adjust starting point of items for menu #9 "Test of known bugs" to avoid overwriting part of the description of the test.
- add configure check for -Wlogical-op to gcc-warnings
- update config.guess, config.sub
New in version 20111210 (January 8th, 2012)
- This version adds test screens for SGR 1006 and 1015 (alternate mouse responses), and modifies the ISO scrolling test screens to demonstrate color filling.
New in version 20110705 (July 8th, 2011)
- This release adds test-screens for several status reports of vt420/vt520.
- There is also a portability fix.