New in version 0.57
September 16th, 2009
- This fixes bugs that show up when there are more than one joystick connected, and a few other things.
New in version 0.56 (June 19th, 2009)
- Fixed nondetected invalid lines when decoding highscores.
- Renamed icon.xpm to vitetris.xpm and added vitetris.desktop.
- Removed useless and confusing --destdir from configure.
- Modified Makefile to use DESTDIR.
- New installation directories: datarootdir, pixmapdir and desktopdir.
New in version 0.55 (October 25th, 2008)
- This release fixes problems on platforms where char is unsigned.
- Various small bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.54 (October 22nd, 2008)
- This release contains netplay improvements and some bugfixes.
- A player list can be fetched from the server, and it is possible to connect and choose an opponent from the menu.
New in version 0.53 (October 7th, 2008)
- This release adds some improvements to the "connect" command line option and fixes a segmentation fault when only a port number is specified.
- In the netplay menu, the user is asked to confirm that he wants to close the connection when about to leave the menu.
New in version 0.52 (October 3rd, 2008)
- This release fixes makefiles on OS X, and tries to avoid a certain 1 second timeout that would close the connection during network play.
New in version 0.51 (September 13th, 2008)
- This release adds won-lost statistics, and remembers the last hostname:port used with "connect" on the command line, which will be used if "connect" is given no argument.
- Alt-Enter toggles full screen in the Allegro version, and a few things were fixed for Windows (especially Vista).
New in version 0.50 (September 7th, 2008)
- Netplay is much more robust.
- It is possible for players to connect to a server instead of
- directly to one another.
- Players receive the same garbage blocks at beginning if they have the same height.
- A game can end in a draw.
- Two unfrequent bugs in two-player mode fixed.
- There is a drop marker at the bottom.
- New block style "brackets" (which gives better contrast in xterm).
- Tetromino Colours menu fixed.
- Joystick axis events are read correctly.