New in version 1.3April 5th, 2011
- A critical bug was fixed regarding S-Record reading, which was ignoring valid data records.
- Output file support was added by way of the -o/--out-file option.
- Standard input support was added with the "-" file argument, meaning that the disassembler now supports piped input.
- Intel HEX8 / Motorola S-Record auto-detection was improved by using the first character rather than the file extension.
- Support for printing of original opcode data alongside disassembly was added.
New in version 1.2 (July 28th, 2010)
- Support was added for Baseline and Mid-Range Enhanced PIC cores.
- Destination register operand formatting was updated to print W/F instead of 0/1.