New in version 1.9.7
October 9th, 2012
- A number of small enhancements were made to the supplemental utilities included with uthash, including new list operations (prepend, replace, and support for structures that use different naming conventions), new dynamic string features (KMP substring search, format checking), compatibility improvements, and improved documentation.
New in version 1.9.4 (June 6th, 2011)
- This version includes support for MurmurHash v3, new utlist concatenation macros, utarray binary search, new utstring functionality, new documentation, and bugfixes.
New in version 1.9.3 (November 1st, 2010)
- fix an ifdef for compatibility with Intel compiler (thanks, degski!)
- fix HASH_ITER macro to satisfy C++ casting rules (thanks, Erik Bai!)
New in version 1.8 (September 9th, 2009)
- This version includes a new live analysis utility (for Linux) to query the size and quality of hash tables in a running process.
- Also included are support for Bloom filters which can speed up misses, re-inclusion of the MurmurHash hash function, and fixes to the companion linked list header.
New in version 1.7 (June 12th, 2009)
- This is a maintenance release. The Murmurhash is no longer supported because it requires -fno-strict-aliasing to be used safely under gcc. Also corrected a problem with utlist so it observes the strict aliasing rule and behaves properly under O2 and O3.
New in version 1.6 (May 9th, 2009)
- Version 1.6 of uthash includes new hash functions, new HASH_CLEAR and HASH_SELECT operations, and an auxiliary linked list header utlist.h
New in version 1.5 (February 19th, 2009)
- This release supports thread-safe concurrent readers and gives about 13% faster HASH_FIND performance.
New in version 1.4 (September 24th, 2008)
- This release features C++ compatibility, an API for obtaining the item count, greater memory efficiency, and clean pedantic compilation.