New in version 2.01November 1st, 2012
- This version corrects an electron mass error.
New in version 2.00 (July 2nd, 2012)
- This version supports conversion to sums of units (e.g., feet and inches or hours and minutes). It includes a script to automatically update the currency conversion rates.
- The units are now in Unicode with UTF-8. Units can be defined with reference to environment variables, so you can now select local units such as the gallon without changing locale, and these units will work everywhere.
- The name of the units database has changed, and the syntax for defining nonlinear units has changed slightly to allow specification of domain and range.
- The personal units database is now $HOME/.units.