New in version 2.0.3
November 28th, 2013
- This version features two major improvements in the database output.
- The first is a backlog system to avoid event loss in case of database downtime, and the second is a running mode in which acquisition is made in one thread and queries to databases are made in separate threads to reduce latency in the treatment of kernel messages.
New in version 2.0.2 (March 5th, 2013)
- This version adds a GRAPHITE output plugin to ulogd, and src/dst and protocol filters to the nfct plugin.
New in version 2.0.1 (October 9th, 2012)
- This version includes support for the nfacct extended iptables accounting infrastructure.
New in version 2.0.0 (June 28th, 2012)
- New modules were added: the GPRINT and XML output plugins, the nfacct and UNIXSOCK input plugins, and the IP2BIN, IP2HBIN filter plugins.
- The NFCT plugin has gained support for polling.
- Stored MySQL procedures are now supported as well.
New in version 2.0.0 Beta 3 (March 6th, 2009)