New in version 1.0
January 1st, 2012
- This version includes support for adaptive process spawning, a statistics framework, and the implementation of mules and farms for offloading tasks.
- Support for CGI and PHP script has been added.
New in version 0.9.9 (September 2nd, 2011)
- This release focuses on optimizations and gevent support.
- A new emperor mode has been added: Tyrant.
New in version 0.9.8 (June 5th, 2011)
- This version adds native support for the HTTP, FastCGI, and Mongrel2 protocols.
- Idle and cheap modes have been added to shut down inactive apps automatically.
- Emperor can now spawn other emperors.
- Systemd support has been added.
- PSGI support has been greatly improved.
- Various fixes and optimizations were done all over the place.
- OpenIndiana is now officially supported.
New in version 0.9.7 (March 17th, 2011)
- This version includes support for threading, and adds a shared cache/hashtable/dictionary and a queue system.
- It adds a Rack/RubyOnRails plugin and improves the Erlang one.
- Linux namespaces can be used as a jailing technique.
- This is the first fully modular and truly language agnostic release.
New in version 0.9.6 (August 30th, 2010)
- This version includes better handling of SCRIPT_NAME, a vacuum option for deleting Unix sockets and pid files after usage, advanced XML configuration, configuration via INI files and LDAP, an embedded HTTP server for development and testing, better signal handling, full PEP 333 compliant usage of wsgi.file_wrapper, and support for "grunt" processes.
New in version 0.9.2 (August 31st, 2009)
- This release includes TCP support, a configurable internal timeout (socket/poll), a Cherokee handler, new Makefiles, a customizable harakiri handler, max-request per process, a bit of code refactoring, and a lot of bugfixes and optimizations.