Torrent Status Tool 1.5 - Changelog
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 1.5:September 6th, 2013
- Fix a glitch with filtering torrents into the right buckets.
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 1.2:September 3rd, 2013
- Support multiple torrent programs, currently uTorrent. qBittorrent, and BitTorrent.
- Configurable icon themes.
- Add apply button to non-instant options dialog to help with server configuration.
- Workaround Firefox bug 902137, which caused some functions to stop responding after a native alert is shown.
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 1.0:April 11th, 2013
- Automatic discovery of local uTorrent servers, runs at first install and whenever a server address is blanked.
- Handshake before sending out any authentication details.
- Internal changes: move work from startup to after first connection, from polling into popups, lazy getters, etc.
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.8:March 9th, 2013
- Use my own code for 401 responses and username/password prompting to work around issues in FF18/19.
- Take the opportunity to generally improve the connection configuration experience.
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.6:November 20th, 2012
- Add back options webui tab, which went missing in v0.4.
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.5:November 12th, 2012
- Styling tweaks to options dialog
- Option to turn off Ctrl key opening of full tooltip
- Bug fixes:
- too tall tooltip now opens next to toolbar item to avoid opening over it;
- malformed URI handled without throwing exceptions;
- make icons visible in the toolbar palette.
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.4:November 5th, 2012
- New feature to toggle from the small to the the large tooltip when the CTRL key is held down
- Fixed large tooltip width truncation on some platforms and themes
- Added Chinese, Dutch, and Spanish translations
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.3:July 10th, 2012
- New options for opening WebUI
- Bug fixes
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.2:December 9th, 2011
- Revamp handlers for magnet links and torrent files
- Better connection management in error conditions
- Better re-connection handling during option configuration
- Minor bug fixes
- Drop support for Firefox 3.6
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.1.7:September 23rd, 2011
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.1.6:August 26th, 2011
- Improved network timeout handling
- Adding panel icon for vertical toolbars (still experimental)
- Added optional native notification box (requires Windows, Mac Growl, or compatible Linux desktop)
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.1.5:April 27th, 2011
- Fixed password handling for default ports 80 and 443.
- Improved network and Http error handling.
- Improved startup and XHR performance.
- Tested with Aorora (5.0a2)
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.1.4:March 31st, 2011
- Passwords can now only be stored in password manager. If you have set an admin password in uTorrent and aren't yet using password manager then you'll have to set this in the options and enter the password when prompted. If you are still using the default admin settings then you don't have to do this.
- Options dialog tabs cleaned up.
- Fix added to work when third-party cookies are blocked and token_auth is being used. If all cookies are blocked then you will still need an exception for the extension and webui to work. Please add information to support ticket #6 if this doesn't work for you. There are some reports of this setting not working properly in recent 3.6 versions.
- Support for Firefox 3.5 dropped.
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.1.0:January 10th, 2011
- Changed the application/bittorrent content handler to an http-on-examine-response observer, to catch torrent files that Firefox would have sent straight for download. These are torrent files that are served with a content-disposition header indicating them as an attachment.
- Tested with Firefox 4.0b09pre and updated compatibility data.
What's new in Torrent Status Tool 0.0.5:December 14th, 2010
- Fix for leaking variable and security warning message flagged up by Mozilla review.