New in version 0.4.1
December 5th, 2012
- This release improves SSL/TLS problems like high CPU utilization and some handshake detection errors. In addition the build system now uses CMake which replaces the old makefiles and VS project files. Otherwise the release contains several important fixes including crashes and stricter ADC protocol compliance.
New in version 0.4.0 (May 30th, 2012)
- This version adds plugin support.
- A number of plugins are provided, including authentication using SQLite, logging, and chat history. plugins can be written in C.
- This release also address several SSL/TLS stability issues.
- In addition, uhub now compiles and runs nicely on Windows systems, with Visual Studio Express 2010.
New in version 0.3.2 (June 2nd, 2010)
- This release primarily includes minor bug fixes for BSD and OSX users, added support for redirecting users when failing to log in, and code cleanups.
New in version 0.3.1 (April 6th, 2010)
- After a few months of hard work we are proud to release the best uhub ever. This release adds support for banning old ADC clients (pre ADC/1.0), flood control, better OSX and BSD support as well as lots of other fixes.
New in version 0.3.0 (January 25th, 2010)
- This release adds experimental SSL support and alot of new user commands. In addition there are lots of bugs fixed.
New in version 0.2.8 (March 24th, 2009)
- This release fixes a known assert that caused the hub to abort.
- The hub will now check if all messages are strictly UTF-8 compliant before processing them; otherwise they are ignored.
- In addition, logfiles now have cleaner output and should be easier to parse with scripts.
New in version 0.2.7 (March 21st, 2009)
- This release fixes a two known crash bugs, socket issues known to occur with CentOS running on top of Xen, and lots of cleanups and optimizations.
New in version 0.2.6 (March 17th, 2009)
- This release fixes a serious bug that caused the hub to disconnect users at random, falsely blaming them for exceeding the send queue limit.
- In addition, there have been many minor fixes and general optimizations.
New in version 0.2.5 (February 12th, 2009)
- This release fixes problems with users being thrown out of large hubs due to an excessive send queue that is directly caused by the login action itself.
- In addition, several hub commands have been added, and the code has been cleaned up somewhat.