December 5th, 2012
· This release improves SSL/TLS problems like high CPU utilization and some handshake detection errors. In addition the build system now uses CMake which replaces the old makefiles and VS project files. Otherwise the release contains several important fixes including crashes and stricter ADC protocol compliance.
May 30th, 2012
· This version adds plugin support.
· A number of plugins are provided, including authentication using SQLite, logging, and chat history. plugins can be written in C.
· This release also address several SSL/TLS stability issues.
· In addition, uhub now compiles and runs nicely on Windows systems, with Visual Studio Express 2010.
June 2nd, 2010
· This release primarily includes minor bug fixes for BSD and OSX users, added support for redirecting users when failing to log in, and code cleanups.
April 6th, 2010
· After a few months of hard work we are proud to release the best uhub ever. This release adds support for banning old ADC clients (pre ADC/1.0), flood control, better OSX and BSD support as well as lots of other fixes.
January 25th, 2010
· This release adds experimental SSL support and alot of new user commands. In addition there are lots of bugs fixed.
March 24th, 2009
· This release fixes a known assert that caused the hub to abort.
· The hub will now check if all messages are strictly UTF-8 compliant before processing them; otherwise they are ignored.
· In addition, logfiles now have cleaner output and should be easier to parse with scripts.
March 21st, 2009
· This release fixes a two known crash bugs, socket issues known to occur with CentOS running on top of Xen, and lots of cleanups and optimizations.
March 17th, 2009
· This release fixes a serious bug that caused the hub to disconnect users at random, falsely blaming them for exceeding the send queue limit.
· In addition, there have been many minor fixes and general optimizations.
February 12th, 2009
· This release fixes problems with users being thrown out of large hubs due to an excessive send queue that is directly caused by the login action itself.
· In addition, several hub commands have been added, and the code has been cleaned up somewhat.
February 4th, 2009
· This release focuses on stability improvements, and fixes a few known crash bugs and aborts.
· In addition, a configuration option to disable chat messages for non-privileged users has been added.
November 13th, 2008
· This release fixes issues on systems where the TCP/IP stack is not a fully dual-stack IPv6+IPv4 implementation. In such cases, IPv6 is disabled; Windows XP is one such system. Related to that, the bind_server_addr configuration directive is fixed to behave as documented.
October 31st, 2008
· This release fixes one know crash bug, and adds a low bandwidth mode that is useful for very large hubs.
· Minor changes have been made to the configuration subsystem.
· The hub has been benchmarked to handle over 10,000 concurrent and very active users.
October 22nd, 2008
· This release fixes bugs related to limitations of share size, slots, and hubs.
· It is now possible to configure uHub to allow overriding for NAT IPs in case clients exist behind the same NAT as the hub.
· Configuration files on Windows operating systems should now be parsed correctly.
October 18th, 2008
· This release adds full support for the ADC/1.0 protocol specification in addition to the PING extension.
· It is now possible to configure min and max share size, slots, hubs, etc.
· Many stability fixes have been made.
· uHub now also builds and runs on Windows (via Mingw).