New in version 0.1.9
February 11th, 2013
- A new value type "hexs" and a new structure option "hex-caps" have been implemented.
New in version 0.1.7 (October 31st, 2011)
- Preprosessing implemented.
- Printing directives %t and %p fixed.
New in version 0.1.6 (September 17th, 2010)
- Default for "value-type" is now "escaped", which prints non printable chars as \xnn.
New in version 0.1.5 (January 12th, 2010)
- Hold variables implemented. Hold variables can be used to print an elements value with later encountered elements.