New in version 2.9.0
June 22nd, 2015
- The more significant improvements are for Tintii. Lightness adjustments are now scaled by the decay slider, producing a much more satisfying result than previous versions by eliminating harsh aliasing. Performance has also been improved again after some degradation in the previous version.
New in version 2.8.0 (October 11th, 2013)
- 32 bits per channel are now used for all image processing.
- Some GUI enhancements were added.
New in version 2.6.1 (March 17th, 2012)
- This version fixes the zoom-to-fit function and compilation errors under gcc 4.6.
New in version 2.5.2 (April 22nd, 2011)
- The layout of interface components is now more flexible.
- A list of recently open files has been added to the menu bar.
- A crash when a file of unsupported type is opened has been fixed.
New in version 2.4.0 (September 1st, 2010)
- A major update of tintii has been released with a raft of new features to take the filter beyond simple selective colour effects. The core of tintii remains the same, with its unique ability to automatically select the dominant colours of a photo. The program now supports hue, saturation and lightness adjustments on individual colours, as well as a new “Hardness” postprocessing slider that is particularly useful when working with subtle gradients.
- In addition to these new features, the interface has been given a fresh look to better position controls. A full online help system has been included for the first time also, documenting all controls and providing some advice on how best to achieve the right effect.
New in version 2.2.2 (January 26th, 2010)
- Added “click and drag” scrolling to preview image.
- Added “thumb tracking” to sliders — preview image updates live as sliders move.
- More performance improvements.
- Restored OpenMP support on Windows for multithreading on multicore processors, adding Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package to installer.
- Reduced flicker problems