New in version 20150810
August 18th, 2015
New in version 20141013 (December 29th, 2014)
- Bug fix for the \label in enumdescription environments.
New in version 20140209 (February 10th, 2014)
- This version redefines the environment "enumerate" to provide features similar to the environment "enumdescription".
- Typos are fixed in the documentation.
New in version 20131214 (December 16th, 2013)
- This version adds the macro "backcovermessage" to insert a message at the bottom of the inner page of the back cover.
New in version 20131016 (October 16th, 2013)
- This version updates the environment 'description' for enabling the specification of the separating text between the description's items and the description's texts.
New in version 20131014 (October 15th, 2013)
- This version adds the macros \chapterfull and \sectionfull which allow the user to control the labels associated with a chapter and a section (in the core text, in the toc, and in the headers), and adds the macro \newpageintoc to help to avoid orphan lines in the toc.
New in version 20131009 (October 10th, 2013)
- This release removes any reference to the package 'fancyhdr'.
New in version 20130905 (September 5th, 2013)
- This version added the environment 'definition' and the macro '\makelastname'.
- A major bug in '\frontmatter' was fixed.
New in version 20130828 (August 27th, 2013)
- Fixes the issue in the description environment.
- Allows puting a title macro many times inside the mtabular and mtable environments.
New in version 20130823 (August 24th, 2013)
- This version removes double spacing in chapter titles.
New in version 20130817 (August 19th, 2013)
- This version unifies the prototypes of \mfigurewtex and \mfigure so \mfigurewtex now has the same parameter semantics as \mfigure.
- The distribution archive now conforms to the CTAN commandments.
New in version 20130815 (August 16th, 2013)
- Several text formating macros are added (\Emph, \textdown...).
- The environment enumdescription and enumdescriptionx were added.
- Several bug were fixed concerning the layout of the titles and of the lists.
New in version 20130706 (July 8th, 2013)
- This version adds the macro \ifdocumentauthor.
- It permits the user to test whether a string is the name of one of the authors of the documents.
- The macro \underline has been redefined to move the line closer to the text baseline.
New in version 20130530 (May 31st, 2013)
- This version adds the macro \includegraphicswtex, which permits the user to include a figure combined with TeX macros in a similar way as the \includegraphics does.
New in version 20130518 (May 20th, 2013)
- The file extension 'pstex_t' has been replaced by 'pdftex_t'.
New in version 20130517 (May 18th, 2013)
- The 'color.sty' package was replaced by 'xcolor.sty'.
- A default configuration was added for the 'graphicx.sty' package.
- Minor bugs were fixed.
New in version 20130401 (April 2nd, 2013)
- The bibliography style is no longer set by default, to avoid a compilation error when the macro \bibliographystyle is explicitly used in the document.
New in version 20121002 (October 4th, 2012)
- The options of the upmethodology-document class are now processed in the order given by the caller in place of the order given by the class file.
New in version 20120917 (September 18th, 2012)
- In the macros \makename and \upmmakename, the size of the first name is now relative to the size of the last name, given as parameters of the macros.
New in version 20091103 (November 2nd, 2009)
- Add star-ed macros for author, informed people and validator addition macros.
- Bug fix: If* macros are marked with long.
New in version 20091028 (October 29th, 2009)
- Style extensions have been moved outside the core package. They are now provided in separate packages.
- A major bug is fixed: the PDF bookmarks are now correctly generated.
- The color of the hyperlinks is set according to the style extension's color.