New in version 2.9.5
August 21st, 2012
- The bug with hideSingleTab and hideTabbar was fixed.
- Tabs indexes are now similar to Lua-arrays indexes.
- Warnings in desktop-file were fixed.
- A Swedish translation was added.
New in version 2.9.3 (December 23rd, 2011)
- Installing as non-root has been fixed.
- The foreground color is now applied for bold fonts.
- WM-specific options have been added: --name, --class, and --role.
- Spanish and German translations have been added, and the Hungarian translation has been updated.
New in version 2.9.2 (November 9th, 2011)
- This version adds new Lua functions: feed and feedChild.
- It adds support for Meta, Super, and Hyper in key bindings.
- Several fixes for the build system were made.
- A Japanese translation was added.
New in version 2.9.1 (July 19th, 2011)
- An invalid "setEncoding" call from the termit.utils module was fixed.
- A possible zombie process on Linux was fixed.
New in version 2.9.0 (July 3rd, 2011)
- The "setColormap" Lua function was added.
- Support was added for system-wide rc.lua.
- Support was added for using Lua modules in rc.lua.
- Several predefined colormaps were added.
New in version 2.8.1 (May 30th, 2011)
- The Lua function currentTabIndex() was fixed, as it was broken in 2.8.0.
New in version 2.6.0 (October 16th, 2010)
- Now all user menuitems can have accelerators.
- All menu items work via the Lua API.
- Several new Lua functions were added.
- All deprecated logic was removed.
- The documentation was fixed.
- There is some code cleanup.
New in version 2.4.0 (March 29th, 2010)
- new Lua functions
New in version 2.2.0 (March 16th, 2009)
- Bugs were fixed.
- Mixed modifiers (such as AltCtrl or AltShift) are supported.
- New Lua functions were added: setTabForegroundColor, setTabBackgroundColor, bindMouse, toggleMenubar, setWindowTitle, currentTabIndex, getTabTitle, and getWindowTitle.
- New options were added: per-tab foreground/background colors, fillTabbar, hideMenubar, changeTitle.