New in version 0.2.4January 14th, 2010
- Expanded scripting capabilites, including:
- New command "script" to load and run a script, then return control to the user
- Multiple script-buffers, allowing scripts to call other scripts
- new command "onerror", sets jump vector for error handling (is currently the only way to do conditionals)
- new flags to "on" and "at" letting you specify a line or buffer
- relative to the current line/buffer or current line of script execution
- demo script file "b2s" included, copies a script from an open buffer and runs it
New in version 0.2.3 (January 12th, 2010)
- Command modifiers
- "on" and "at" added.
- Aliases are now loaded from external file "aliases" (you can still edit them, but they're in buffer 0 now).
- A couple of minor bugs were fixed.