New in version 3.7
December 4th, 2013
- Season schedule viewer
- Smoother continuation from one week to the next during seasons
- Timeouts easier to access
- Prevents display of other team's play choices over the network
- Small fixes to option and error descriptions
- Fixed to show newly imported leagues in seasons viewer when importing from a spreadsheet
- Fixed multiplayer connection cancellation
- Fixed to allow client to go back and correct a selection
- Football Model:
- Improved 4th down and field goal decision-making
- Timeouts automatically applied at game ending for both teams if applicable
- League version numbers to support updates
- Difficulty settings no longer applied to automated or multiplayer games
- Fixed negative yardlines displayed after some returns
- Fixed timeouts sometimes applied to incorrect team
- Fixed field position after missed field goal
New in version 1.1.3 (September 21st, 2010)
- This maintenance release provides updates for the 2010 football season as well as fixes for head-to-head play over the network and overtime scoring.
New in version 1.0.0 (February 18th, 2009)
- The graphical interface was completely overhauled.
- Player and team creation from real stats has been simplified to one step.
- A built-in browser displays the redesigned game guide.