New in version 2.0.7
August 7th, 2009
- sux0r 2.0.7 is a blogging package, an RSS aggregator, a bookmark repository, and a photo publishing platform with a focus on Naive Bayesian categorization and probabilistic content. OpenID enabled (version 1.1); as both a consumer and a provider.
New in version 2.0.6 (June 9th, 2009)
- Italian translation, A few tweaks to make sux0r IIS 7 compatible, Bugfix: Editing a blog wasn't working with Postgres, Converted all tables to Innodb, tried to optimize SQL indexes, Changed link_table_ naming convention to: link__table__, Updated symbionts: Smarty 2.6.25, TinyMCE 18.104.22.168
New in version 2.0.5 (May 4th, 2009)
- Fixed a rare infinite redirect problem, fixed a bug with bookmarks menu, added log buttons in user administration menu, optimized: don't call suxNaiveBayesian() destructor unless logged-in, fixed bug #2754647: can't edit un-approved feed, migrated captcha from jpGraph to Securimage, removed symbiont jpGraph. It was taking too much space and was not being used, updated symbionts: htmLawed 1.1.8, TinyMCE 3.2.3.
New in version 2.0.4 (April 12th, 2009)
New in version 2.0.3 (February 18th, 2009)
- Fallback to cURL if allow_url_fopen is disabled.
- HTTP Authorization fix when using PHP in CGI mode
- Moved inline HTML in suxRenderer() to various templates
- Updated symbionts: htmLawed 1.1.6, JpGraph 2.3.4
New in version 2.0.2 (January 26th, 2009)
- Refactoring, optimizations, and bugfixes.
New in version 2.0.1 (November 21st, 2008)
- Support for Atom 1.0.
- The ability to recover lost passwords.
- Microformat hcard support on user profile pages.
- Template tweaks.
- An exception for template designers (HTML/CSS/graphics) so they can license their own branding efforts under simple permission terms instead of the AGPL.
- Optimizations, bugfixes, and third party symbiont upgrades.
New in version 2.0 (October 30th, 2008)
- Bugfixes, documentation updates, and a Dutch translation.
New in version 2.0 Beta 3 (October 19th, 2008)
- Cache-related bugfixes, OpenID related bugfixes, generic bugfixes, and a German translation.