August 7th, 2009
· sux0r 2.0.7 is a blogging package, an RSS aggregator, a bookmark repository, and a photo publishing platform with a focus on Naive Bayesian categorization and probabilistic content. OpenID enabled (version 1.1); as both a consumer and a provider.
June 9th, 2009
· Italian translation, A few tweaks to make sux0r IIS 7 compatible, Bugfix: Editing a blog wasn't working with Postgres, Converted all tables to Innodb, tried to optimize SQL indexes, Changed link_table_ naming convention to: link__table__, Updated symbionts: Smarty 2.6.25, TinyMCE 188.8.131.52
May 4th, 2009
· Fixed a rare infinite redirect problem, fixed a bug with bookmarks menu, added log buttons in user administration menu, optimized: don't call suxNaiveBayesian() destructor unless logged-in, fixed bug #2754647: can't edit un-approved feed, migrated captcha from jpGraph to Securimage, removed symbiont jpGraph. It was taking too much space and was not being used, updated symbionts: htmLawed 1.1.8, TinyMCE 3.2.3.
April 12th, 2009
February 18th, 2009
· Fallback to cURL if allow_url_fopen is disabled.
· HTTP Authorization fix when using PHP in CGI mode
· Moved inline HTML in suxRenderer() to various templates
· Updated symbionts: htmLawed 1.1.6, JpGraph 2.3.4
January 26th, 2009
· Refactoring, optimizations, and bugfixes.
November 21st, 2008
· Support for Atom 1.0.
· The ability to recover lost passwords.
· Microformat hcard support on user profile pages.
· Template tweaks.
· An exception for template designers (HTML/CSS/graphics) so they can license their own branding efforts under simple permission terms instead of the AGPL.
· Optimizations, bugfixes, and third party symbiont upgrades.
October 30th, 2008
· Bugfixes, documentation updates, and a Dutch translation.
October 19th, 2008
· Cache-related bugfixes, OpenID related bugfixes, generic bugfixes, and a German translation.
October 9th, 2008
· This release includes support for PostgreSQL 8.3, a chinese translation (ch_ZN), and bugfixes.
September 30th, 2008
· In addition to being a multi-user blog, RSS aggregator, bookmark repository, and photo publishing platform with OpenID 1.1 client/server capabilities, this release allows users to maintain multiple lists of Naive Bayesian categories.
· These category lists, called vectors, can be shared with other users.
· This allows a group of trusted friends to share, train, and use sux0r together.