New in version 1.4
March 29th, 2012
- Added support for split hexadecimal/ASCII representation mode.
- Added controlling terminal reset after program quit.
- Fixed non-blocking read bug.
New in version 1.3 (March 20th, 2012)
- Support was added for color coding characters / bytes.
- ssterm was rewritten in Python 2 for ease of future extensibility and maintenance.
- The license was upgraded from the GPLv2 to the GPLv3.
New in version 1.2 (February 8th, 2011)
- Added mutexes for safer handling of shared variables across threads.