June 10th, 2009
· Mostly bugfixes and minor improvements.
February 2nd, 2009
· soapUI 2.5.1 is mainly a bug-fix release with a few minor improvements.
November 20th, 2008
· A bunch of bug-fixes and minor improvements, thanks to our awesome customers and community for testing and reporting... we owe you another great release!
November 5th, 2008
· Finally a new version!
· REST/HTTP Support
· WADL import / export / generation
· JSON/HTML to XML conversion for assertions, transfers, etc..
· REST / HTTP Request TestStep
· Generate both code and documentation for WADLs
· WS-Addressing support
· Request, MockResponse, Assertion
· MockService improvements
· onRequest / afterRequest scripts
· improved WSDL exposure with ?WSDL endpoint
· docroot for serving static content
· HEAD request support
· Encrypted Project Files and hidden password fields
· LoadTest before/afterRun scripts
· Import/Export TestCases/TestSuites for sharing
· Relative paths to project resources
· Improved SOAP Monitor now supports keep-alive and chunked encoding
· Dump-File for response message automatically saves responses to a local file
· Unique keystores on request-level
· Improved XPath Contains Assertion with option to ignore namespace prefixes
· Improved compression algorithm support
· Extended HTTP-related settings
· .. Backup your existing projects before testing and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any issues, suggestions, complaints, etc!