New in version 1.0
September 7th, 2010
- Made simples3 a "flat package", imports work as usual.
- Refactored url_for to make_url_authed, make_url.
- Added an optional timeout argument to the S3Bucket class.
- Added nose-based testing.
- Added support for streaming with poster.streaminghttp.
- Added support for Google App Engine.
New in version 0.5 (July 13th, 2009)
- Add S3-to-S3 copy method.
New in version 0.4 (June 16th, 2009)
- Minor fixes, released as 0.4 mostly because the previous version naming scheme was a bad idea.
New in version 0.3-r2 (June 15th, 2009)
- Add a url_for method on buckets which lets you use expiring URLs. Thanks to Pavel Repin.
- Much better test coverage.
- simples3 now works on Python 2.6's mimetypes module.
- r1: Handle HTTP errors in exception parser better, which broke the existence test.