April 28th, 2012
· The module can be compiled again on Windows (issue #21).
March 26th, 2012
· No module bug, but a packaging issue: files README and HISTORY added back into the distribution.
March 16th, 2012
· The module works correctly in embedded Python.
· setproctitle() accepts a keyword argument.
· Debug output support always compiled in: the variable SPT_DEBUG can be used to emit debug log.
November 11th, 2011
· Don't clobber environ if the variable SPT_NOENV is set (issue #16).
July 7th, 2010
· The module works correctly with Python 3.
June 4th, 2010
· setproctitle() works even when Python messes up with argv, e.g. when run with the -m option.
December 9th, 2009
· Module works on BSD (tested on FreeBSD 7.2).
· Module works on Windows. Many thanks to Develer which provided a neat GCC package for Windows with Python integration that made the Windows porting painless.