August 25th, 2010
· Split package in two: for generic linux and for Arch Linux
· In the package for Arch Linux removed use of pdftk and added binary pydftk, script pydftk_kmenu.sh and file pydftk.desktop (tnx to Felix Mauch)
· Package for generic linux use pdftk and have pdftk_kmenu.sh and pdftk.desktop, same previous versions.
· Added djvu support (djvu.desktop and pdf2djvu_kmenu.sh)
· Convert at 300 DPI
· Convert at 600 DPI
· Custom resolution
· Advanced options (monochrome, no-metadata, no-hyperlinks)
· Added initial support for managing more selected files (at this time is only for DjVu menu)
· now the save dialog window appared only if the destination file exist already.
· it's possible to choose if overwrite all destination files or no.
· when you select more file, the options window appared only the first time and applied for all selected files.
· Added German translation tnx to Felix Mauch
· Added Spanish translation (only menu) tnx to Pilli
· Changed some icons
November 24th, 2009
· Adapted for knewstuff2 (kde4) http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Service+Menu+Manager?content=94996
· Added Galician translation (only menu) (tnx to kax)
August 31st, 2009
· Fixed little typo bug in ghostscript_kmenu.sh. Now you can convert pdf in gray jpeg.
· Fixed little issue in deb package (control file). (tnx to Marc Mezzarobba)
March 22nd, 2009
· Fixed bug in pdftk_kmenu.sh. Now is possible remove first page only.
· In ghostscript optimization, added various resolutions for outout document.
· Added default value "20" for option "pages for booklet" in booklet menu
January 20th, 2009
· Fixed little source code in pdftobooklet menu script file.
· Fixed debian package.
· Changed icons of service menus and menudialog window for kde3 version.
December 20th, 2008
· Added error catch: Now if you abort any operations, stop all.
· Added extraction or conversion images in subdirectory for all servicemenus.
· Removed all debug messages.
December 14th, 2008
· Added "Convert to png (full colors)" menu
· Added "Convert to png (256 colors)" menu
· Added "Convert to png (16 colors)" menu
· Added "Convert to png (gray tones)" menu
· Added "Convert to png (black and white)" menu
· Added "Convert to png (with transparency)" menu
· Added "Convert to gray jpeg" menu
· Added "Convert to color jpeg" menu
· Added "Convert to faxg3" menu
· Added "Convert to faxg32d" menu
· Added "Convert to faxg4" menu
· Added "Convert to PostScript" menu
· Added "Remove pages" to pdftk menu
· Added "Document informations" menu
· Changed way for extract work directory. Now use only internal shell capabilities (no for pdftk menu). More fast.
· Changed way for loading language messages. Now load only request language. More fast and less busy memory.
· Better filter for pages range. Now you can use sintax as "6" for extract from page 6 to end or use "5 - 34" for 5 to 34. (this not for pdftk)
· Changed name gs.desktop to ghostscript.desktop and gs_kmenu.sh to ghostscript_kmenu.sh
December 6th, 2008
· Added new menu "Optimize images"
· Now use variables for memorize values in every menu, this permit more control.
· Changed function name "select" from many files. Fix conflict with some shell.
· Added window message in join servicemenu when you try join one file only.
· Fixed path input file. (now you can run scripts from console, no need absolute path for input file).
· Changed name of pdf2booklet to pdftobooklet.
· Better filter when you write pages range.
· Added savefile dialog in pdftohtml.
· Added savefile dialog in pdftotext.
November 29th, 2008
· servicemenu-pdf Version 0.2b for KDE4
· added new menu "Convert to booklet"