New in version 8.300
February 11th, 2014
- This release incorporates refpolicy, which had been checked out 02/10,14.
- It has an RPM version for the x86_64 architecture.
- It fixes seinfo.cpp.
New in version 8.200 (February 10th, 2014)
- This version incorporates the refpolicy which had been checked out on 08/02/14, fixes break.te, and fixes the rpm spec file.
- For those using the rpm version, please #rpm -e segatex and #rpm -ivh segatex-8.200.
- You will also see a segatex link in the help-other tab.
New in version 8.100 (February 3rd, 2014)
- This version updates the refpolicy and fixes the spec file for the RPM version.
New in version 7.990 (January 20th, 2014)
- This release is Fedora 20 friendly.
- It incorporates the refpolicy checked out 1/17/14.
New in version 7.980 (July 25th, 2013)
- This version fixes the segatex SELinux policy module.
New in version 7.950 (May 9th, 2013)
- This version incorporated the latest refpolicy, version 20130424. sqlrefpolicy.db was updated.
- You can analyze the latest refpolicy by just clicking buttons.
New in version 7.930 (February 25th, 2013)
- This version adds a function showing tunable_policy and breaking into raw allow sentences by the break.te button.
New in version 7.910 (February 9th, 2013)
- Refpolicy Analyzer is up to date.
New in version 7.900 (February 4th, 2013)
- This version fixes the segatex policy and Fedora downloader.