New in version 9.15
January 23rd, 2012
- This version adds some rendering bugfixes, a fix for size computation in the tabbed extension, and better support for Solaris.
New in version 9.10 (December 28th, 2010)
- Better compatibility with gcc 4.5.
- A regression in urxvtd that prevented options from being correctly set was fixed.
- There were other fixes.
New in version 9.06 (November 9th, 2008)
- This release fixes a load of minor bugs, such as memory leaks with libafterimage, correct adjusting of line length and wide characters on insert/delete/erase, a number of minor wide character problems, a problem with perl on HPPA systems, disabling mouse reporting on reset, and many others.
- There have also been some small feature enhancements, such as being able to specify an icon image, an upgrade of the embedded libev, an OSC sequence to change the border color, a new Perl extension "overlay-osc", clearing the urgency hint on focus out, and a few others.