What's new in rsvndump 0.6:May 15th, 2012
- The release path and property storages have been redesigned, resulting in a notable speedup for certain use cases.
- An issue that could have led to unloadable dumps when dumping subdirectories has been resolved.
What's new in rsvndump 0.5.7:November 21st, 2011
- This release fixes possibly invalid dump output when run with --keep-revnums.
- The --dry-run and --obfuscate command line flags have been added to ease the submission of dumps for bug reports.
What's new in rsvndump 0.5.6:July 19th, 2011
- This version includes performance improvements for revision range determination and path hash calculations.
- A bug that could cause unloadable dumps under certain conditions as well as a possible segmentation fault have been fixed.
- The CodeBlocks project file for Compilation on Windows has been fixed.
What's new in rsvndump 0.5.5:March 3rd, 2011
- This version fixes a bug introduced in 0.5.3 that could lead to crashes when dumping a subdirectory.
- Additionally, performance issues caused by unnecessary stats for copied revisions have been fixed.
What's new in rsvndump 0.5.4:February 14th, 2011
- Add support for svn's --config-dir option
- Fixed missing deltification when running with --deltas
- Fixed crash when passing certain command line options multiple times
- Fixed crash on Windows on Subversion errors
- Fixed wrong libintl linker option (patch by FranÃ§ois Revol, #3031819)
What's new in rsvndump 0.5.2:July 17th, 2009
- Fixed Node-copyfrom-rev revision number calculation when dumping subdirectories
- Fixed segmentation fault that occured when dumping a subdirectory in incremental mode and starting at revision 1
- Fixed a few minor issues with revision number and range parsing
- Added a simple unit test environment
What's new in rsvndump 0.5.1:July 11th, 2009
- Fixed dumping of file and directory properties
- Fixed memory leaks
- Include the dump file header in incremental dumps (Added --no-incremental-header flag to restore the old behaviour)
- Use dump format version "3" only when dumping with --deltas
- The program can be built and run on Windows now
What's new in rsvndump 0.5:June 1st, 2009
- Added support for dumping file content deltas
- Added support for incremental dumps
- Improved session authentication support
- Added dumping of MD5-sums
- Removed online/offline mode distinction (now always using "online" diff calls)
- Fixed dumping of file copies which include modifications
- Again, a complete rewrite
What's new in rsvndump 0.4.4-1:April 16th, 2009
- Fixed build issues with Subversion 1.6.1.
What's new in rsvndump 0.4.4:March 31st, 2009
- This release adds a command line option to disable the need for manually accepting a SSL certificate (--no-check-certificate), which is useful when calling rsvndump from within a script. Additionally, the program has been made translatable using GNU gettext. A German translation of all output strings is already included.
- As usual, the source package is available as a tarball compressed using either gzip or bzip2. The Debian packages have been updated, too.
What's new in rsvndump 0.4.3:December 17th, 2008
- Added --dump-uuid option
- Fixed error that occured when dumping a sub-directory via a file://-url that has been the destination of a copy operation
- Prohibited descending into symlinked directories while cleaning up the working copy after dumping
- Changed Output format version to "2" for better compatibility with svndumpfilter