New in version 0.6
May 15th, 2012
- The release path and property storages have been redesigned, resulting in a notable speedup for certain use cases.
- An issue that could have led to unloadable dumps when dumping subdirectories has been resolved.
New in version 0.5.7 (November 21st, 2011)
- This release fixes possibly invalid dump output when run with --keep-revnums.
- The --dry-run and --obfuscate command line flags have been added to ease the submission of dumps for bug reports.
New in version 0.5.6 (July 19th, 2011)
- This version includes performance improvements for revision range determination and path hash calculations.
- A bug that could cause unloadable dumps under certain conditions as well as a possible segmentation fault have been fixed.
- The CodeBlocks project file for Compilation on Windows has been fixed.
New in version 0.5.5 (March 3rd, 2011)
- This version fixes a bug introduced in 0.5.3 that could lead to crashes when dumping a subdirectory.
- Additionally, performance issues caused by unnecessary stats for copied revisions have been fixed.
New in version 0.5.4 (February 14th, 2011)
- Add support for svn's --config-dir option
- Fixed missing deltification when running with --deltas
- Fixed crash when passing certain command line options multiple times
- Fixed crash on Windows on Subversion errors
- Fixed wrong libintl linker option (patch by FranÃ§ois Revol, #3031819)
New in version 0.5.2 (July 17th, 2009)
- Fixed Node-copyfrom-rev revision number calculation when dumping subdirectories
- Fixed segmentation fault that occured when dumping a subdirectory in incremental mode and starting at revision 1
- Fixed a few minor issues with revision number and range parsing
- Added a simple unit test environment
New in version 0.5.1 (July 11th, 2009)
- Fixed dumping of file and directory properties
- Fixed memory leaks
- Include the dump file header in incremental dumps (Added --no-incremental-header flag to restore the old behaviour)
- Use dump format version "3" only when dumping with --deltas
- The program can be built and run on Windows now
New in version 0.5 (June 1st, 2009)
- Added support for dumping file content deltas
- Added support for incremental dumps
- Improved session authentication support
- Added dumping of MD5-sums
- Removed online/offline mode distinction (now always using "online" diff calls)
- Fixed dumping of file copies which include modifications
- Again, a complete rewrite
New in version 0.4.4-1 (April 16th, 2009)
- Fixed build issues with Subversion 1.6.1.