New in version 2.11
November 30th, 2013
New in version 2.10 (August 8th, 2013)
- This version adds the tag DISTTAG (feature request 2) and tags PRETRANS and POSTRANS.
- The code will not test installation if it works on an rpm file.
New in version 2.6 (July 19th, 2011)
- This version fixes a blocking bug that occurred when working on source packages or on ghost files.
New in version 2.5 (April 22nd, 2011)
- Support for broken symlinks was added.
- Support was added for obsolete versions and flags to fix problems on Fedora 14.
- Rpmrebuild can work with rpm 3 again, but an rpm package is not provided for rpm version 3.
New in version 2.3-1 (January 9th, 2009)
- fix a problem: installation test failed when repackaged rpm file (with -p)
- fix for rpm 4.6 (fedora 10), that ignore BuildRoot in the spec file flag
- do not use popt any more