New in version 1.5
December 21st, 2008
- The rinse tool is now capable of bootstrapping a minimal installation of Fedora Core 10.
New in version 1.4 (November 16th, 2008)
- This release allows the user to specify a file containing a list of additional packages to install once a basic RPM-based system has been bootstrapped.
- This facility makes it simpler to automatically create per-role RPM chroots.
New in version 1.3 (September 8th, 2008)
- This release adds support for creating new installations of Fedora Core 9.
- The caching system in use was slightly improved to ensure that new installations of distributions is less likely to involve downloading files that have previously been fetched.