December 21st, 2008
· The rinse tool is now capable of bootstrapping a minimal installation of Fedora Core 10.
November 16th, 2008
· This release allows the user to specify a file containing a list of additional packages to install once a basic RPM-based system has been bootstrapped.
· This facility makes it simpler to automatically create per-role RPM chroots.
September 8th, 2008
· This release adds support for creating new installations of Fedora Core 9.
· The caching system in use was slightly improved to ensure that new installations of distributions is less likely to involve downloading files that have previously been fetched.