New in version 3.82-0.9
October 4th, 2012
- Some small bugs were fixed.
- The --target option is more aggressive in showing Makefile targets.
New in version 3.82-0.8 (October 18th, 2011)
- Makefiles can now have an optional description line as a meta comment which is described in the upcoming LISA 2011 paper.
- Process IDs are now shown on the --trace separator line when there are multiple make jobs are running.
- An indentation bug in --trace output was fixed.
New in version 3.82-0.6 (April 11th, 2011)
- Breakpoints and listing by line number were added.
- The help system was reworked to add much more information.
- A number of bugs were fixed and documentation was updated to include more example output.
New in version 3.81-0.2 (January 11th, 2009)
- The debugger documentation from the 3.80x code inadvertently dropped from the previous release has been restored.
- A bug causing a SEGV in showing target information for a .PHONY target was fixed.
New in version 3.81-0.1 (October 28th, 2008)
- Changes have been made to bring this up to GNU Make release 3.81. This is alpha code.