New in version 0.6
December 13th, 2011
- Default runner action to use open file or launch the viewer GUI. This can be changed per session from the run options menu (click on tool icon at right).
- Viewer can launch the configuration dialog with a page added for a new query. The page displays help for the Recoll query syntax.
New in version 0.4 (November 9th, 2011)
- Corrected in and out codepage onversions for non-ASCII paths in searches and krunner display. Note that base system bash LANG codepage must be consistent with that of the KDE desktop. Indexing needs be rerun if these are changed. Größe Danke to Jean Dockes, recoll author, and Denis Prost, a French user, for their help and great patience sorting this one out! (There may be some issues with non-UTF8 system LANG.)
- Improved icon handling as suggested in KDE's development tutorials.
- Assign relevance to get executables (see below) first and directories before other file entries.
- Option to include or not include non-file hits such as obsolete index entries. Of course, one will not be able to open these. Useful also for diagnostics.
- Option to include an entry to run the query in recoll's GUI application or using the kio_recoll protocol in Dolphin as requested by sxe. Note that kio-recoll might not be packaged in the distro and then one might need to install from recoll sources. Neither will use recollrunner's filter options and kio_recoll only runs a default query.
- Option to mark or not mark (general krunner default) content entries.
- This will be the last version working with recoll < 1.16.2. The newer recoll introduces many more CLI options for more consistent parsing and much more capability. So stay tuned!
New in version 0.3 (October 9th, 2011)
- Corrections to command line issued for file name searches.
- Corrections to parsing of recoll CLI output.
- Access to configuration from the main view's activity icon.
New in version 0.2 (August 10th, 2010)
- Full configuration options for Recoll's CLI, runner options for refining search.