May 29th, 2013
· French locale completed [thanks to Jojaba - BabelZilla]
· [FR 25440] Added Cut, Copy and Paste to transfer filters between accounts.
· note: the target folders of filters are currently not changed, improvements around this are planned in a future release.
· [Bug 25389] merging filters throws NS_ERROR_FAILURE - this can happen if there is an invalid action in a filter, please check debug log for more information
· [FR 15388] Added "run Filters" command to folder tree menu
· guards against not selecting enough filters before using the "Merge" command
· some debugging improvements during createFilter
March 30th, 2013
· [FR 25199] "Add Rules to existing filters". If a filter already exists in the account that does the same action (move to same folder, add a certain tag or set a certain priority) this will be detected and the conditions from the new mail can be added to the existing filter.
· Existing filters with same action can now be merged together
· Styling QuickFolders filter wizard icons with that of quickFilters assistant
· Fixed [Bug 25362] If assistant button is removed from toolbar, starting filter assistant throws "TypeError: doc.getElementById(...) is null"
February 13th, 2013
· [FR 24888] "Create Filters for messages that have already been moved" in context and message menu
· additional filter actions: Copy tags, priority and star (flag in SeaMonkey)
· note: when selected, these will be copied independently of the used template.
· improved version comparison algorithm to avoid too many version history / donation tabs when working on prereleases
· Added sv-SE locale by Lakrits
· Changed defaults for naming rules: now the parent folder is prepended rather than appending the keyword by default
· [FR 25321] Option to start Filter Assistant automatically
· Fixed size for large icon mode
· Improved contrast of filter activation icon
November 19th, 2012
· Fixed [Bug 25203] "Error when adding a filter if Message Filters window is already open"
· [Bug 25204] Added Enhancement: "Allow location-aware dragging from within virtual folder" - it is now possible to create a new filter when dragging an email from a saved search folder or from the unified Inbox / unified Sent folders.
· To get the same functionality in QuickFolders (when dropping mail onto a QuickFolder tab), please also install its latest version (QuickFolders 3.8.2.)
August 8th, 2012
· show homepage on first installation
· auto-install of toolbar button
· added a toolbar button for running filters on message folder
· fixed height issues on the assistant notification box
· added french locale (thanks to jojoba from Babelzilla)
· added simplified chinese locale (thanks to Loviny - WIP)
· fixed support buttons: removed hrefs from text links on last options tab
June 6th, 2012
· first application for full review (112 users)
· added filter name rule settings: [x] parent folder's name, [x] 1st filter condition
· added SeaMonkey support (postbox still outstanding as I am awaiting a reply from their development team)
· converted preferences dialog into a tabbed one
· fixed broken version history link when right clicking the version number on the options dialog