quickFilters for SeaMonkey 2.0 - Changelog
What's new in quickFilters for SeaMonkey 2.0:September 12th, 2013
- Added a toolbar which shows the quickFilters commands: Copy, Cut, Paste, Merge, Start Assistant, and settings.
- Added Postbox compatibility (still experimental)
- Improved integration with QuickFolders
- Compatibility change for Tb 24 / Sm2.17 (nsIMsgAccountManager.accounts changed from nsIMutableArray to nsIArray)
- Added donate button to settings dialog
What's new in quickFilters for SeaMonkey 1.8:May 29th, 2013
- French locale completed [thanks to Jojaba - BabelZilla]
- [FR 25440] Added Cut, Copy and Paste to transfer filters between accounts.
- note: the target folders of filters are currently not changed, improvements around this are planned in a future release.
- [Bug 25389] merging filters throws NS_ERROR_FAILURE - this can happen if there is an invalid action in a filter, please check debug log for more information
- [FR 15388] Added "run Filters" command to folder tree menu
- guards against not selecting enough filters before using the "Merge" command
- some debugging improvements during createFilter
What's new in quickFilters for SeaMonkey 1.7:March 30th, 2013
- [FR 25199] "Add Rules to existing filters". If a filter already exists in the account that does the same action (move to same folder, add a certain tag or set a certain priority) this will be detected and the conditions from the new mail can be added to the existing filter.
- Existing filters with same action can now be merged together
- Styling QuickFolders filter wizard icons with that of quickFilters assistant
- Fixed [Bug 25362] If assistant button is removed from toolbar, starting filter assistant throws "TypeError: doc.getElementById(...) is null"
What's new in quickFilters for SeaMonkey 1.6.1:February 13th, 2013
- [FR 24888] "Create Filters for messages that have already been moved" in context and message menu
- additional filter actions: Copy tags, priority and star (flag in SeaMonkey)
- note: when selected, these will be copied independently of the used template.
- improved version comparison algorithm to avoid too many version history / donation tabs when working on prereleases
- Added sv-SE locale by Lakrits
- Changed defaults for naming rules: now the parent folder is prepended rather than appending the keyword by default
- [FR 25321] Option to start Filter Assistant automatically
- Fixed size for large icon mode
- Improved contrast of filter activation icon
What's new in quickFilters for SeaMonkey 1.5.1:November 19th, 2012
- Fixed [Bug 25203] "Error when adding a filter if Message Filters window is already open"
- [Bug 25204] Added Enhancement: "Allow location-aware dragging from within virtual folder" - it is now possible to create a new filter when dragging an email from a saved search folder or from the unified Inbox / unified Sent folders.
- To get the same functionality in QuickFolders (when dropping mail onto a QuickFolder tab), please also install its latest version (QuickFolders 3.8.2.)
What's new in quickFilters for SeaMonkey 1.4:August 8th, 2012
- show homepage on first installation
- auto-install of toolbar button
- added a toolbar button for running filters on message folder
- fixed height issues on the assistant notification box
- added french locale (thanks to jojoba from Babelzilla)
- added simplified chinese locale (thanks to Loviny - WIP)
- fixed support buttons: removed hrefs from text links on last options tab
What's new in quickFilters for SeaMonkey 1.3:June 6th, 2012
- first application for full review (112 users)
- added filter name rule settings: [x] parent folder's name, [x] 1st filter condition
- added SeaMonkey support (postbox still outstanding as I am awaiting a reply from their development team)
- converted preferences dialog into a tabbed one
- fixed broken version history link when right clicking the version number on the options dialog