New in version 1.10.4
October 10th, 2014
- Fixed bug: Quota priority could get below 0
- Fixed bug: Process won't close itself if forced killed before it has a chance to close
- Fixed bug: lp:1338395 - Quotas being incremented in samples that have not yet been accessed
- Fixed bug: Download VoIP client script failing
- Translations: Updated from Launchpad. Thank you for contributing!
New in version 1.10.1 (February 15th, 2014)
- This is a single bugfix release.
- The queXS 1.10.0 database installation script would fail on a fresh installation.
- Please use queXS 1.10.1 for new installations.
- It is not essential for users of 1.10.0 to upgrade, although translations have been updated.
New in version 1.10.0 (January 8th, 2014)
- New Feature: Operators can choose extension (see: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quexs/+spec/operatorextension) New Feature: Accept case referrals (see: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quexs/+spec/referral)
- Fixed Bug: Timezone detection not choosing best number
- Database updates.
New in version 1.8.0 (July 4th, 2013)
- New features include the ability to limit operators to view particular sample fields (available when importing a sample and also when managing existing samples).
- Also new is the "case status and assignment" function which allows for viewing of when cases will be available to operators, and the ability to assign the cases to particular operators for accessing right away (useful when managing very small samples, or near the end of a sample).
New in version 1.7.6 (June 20th, 2013)
- New features include the addition of a new token, IS_INTERVIEWER, which allows you to program separate instructions or logic in Limesurvey depending on whether an interviewer is administering the questionnaire via telephone, or if it is being self completed.
- Assigned samples to questionnaires can now be edited for maximum number of calls, etc. without having to remove and re-assign the sample files.
New in version 1.7.5 (May 3rd, 2013)
- Some more bugs related to respondent self completion have been fixed, including sending email messages in UTF-8, text focusing, and last completed page position resetting.
- Better description and error messages are provided when creating a new operator.
- Cases from questionnaires which have been disabled will not appear for interviewers, and the message about no available cases will reflect this.
New in version 1.7.4 (April 27th, 2013)
- This version includes bugfixes for questionnaire self completion.
- It will only auto advance in the questionnaire if an interviewer (not when self completing), and when emailing, and respects the limesurvey email settings including SSL.
New in version 1.7.3 (April 6th, 2013)
- This version adds more bugfixes, including removing the reliance on Javscript executing as PHP for CKeditor fields, fixing PHP strict notices, and fixes for some failures which occurred on IIS servers.
New in version 1.7.2 (March 28th, 2013)
- Some bugs have been fixed, including when running on IIS/MySQL.
- You can view the number of available cases at any time by looking in the questionnaire outcome administration page.
- A full Czech translation has been included.