New in version 1.4.0
January 23rd, 2014
- Pagination has been greatly improved.
- All question types and responses can be split over multiple pages if required.
- New settings in the queXMLPDF class allow for this, along with the "split" attribute in queXML for responses or questions.
- The display of matrix questions has been improved by allowing for the distance between each row to be dynamic based on the length of the sub question.
- In addition, some minor bugs have been fixed.
- This release has been made available in Limesurvey 2.05.
New in version 1.3.12 (April 27th, 2013)
- Adjusting the style and font sizes for the queXMLPDF class has been enabled without having to edit the class source.
- Also added is the code from the queXML Tools site (index.php) so you can install it locally (requires PHP and TCPDF).
New in version 1.3.11 (December 3rd, 2012)
- Responses can now have a default value attached to them, which will be pre-printed using the queXMLPDF class. New response types "codabar" and "i25" have been added, allowing for automatic form by form barcode generation.
New in version 1.3.8 (December 22nd, 2011)
- The schema documentation was updated and the id attribute of the root questionnaire element made required.
- The queXMLPDF class now has a smaller page border (more page space for questions) and single response questions displayed in a horizontal format (matrix style) appear with a better gap between them.
New in version 1.3.7 (November 23rd, 2011)
- Minor bugfixes have been made to the queXMLPDF class.
- idLength and pageLength are enforced (not just padding for them), and a typo in the CSS style for the VAS font (from downstream Limesurvey commit 11300) is fixed.
New in version 1.3.6 (October 25th, 2011)
- Documentation has been added to the queXF banding XML schema.
- The queXMLPDF class now handles varying page widths better.
New in version 1.3.5 (August 1st, 2011)
- This is a bug-fix release. Longtext elements did not generate the correct banding information.
New in version 1.3.3 (March 31st, 2011)
- Bugfixes to the queXMLPDF class include fixing page breaks occurring at the wrong spot.
New in version 1.3.1 (November 9th, 2010)
- This version includes bugfixes and better support for queXML info elements in the queXMLPDF class.
- The class has been updated to produce paper forms more similar to what appears when using the XSLT transformations.