April 27th, 2013
· Adjusting the style and font sizes for the queXMLPDF class has been enabled without having to edit the class source.
· Also added is the code from the queXML Tools site (index.php) so you can install it locally (requires PHP and TCPDF).
December 3rd, 2012
· Responses can now have a default value attached to them, which will be pre-printed using the queXMLPDF class. New response types "codabar" and "i25" have been added, allowing for automatic form by form barcode generation.
December 22nd, 2011
· The schema documentation was updated and the id attribute of the root questionnaire element made required.
· The queXMLPDF class now has a smaller page border (more page space for questions) and single response questions displayed in a horizontal format (matrix style) appear with a better gap between them.
November 23rd, 2011
· Minor bugfixes have been made to the queXMLPDF class.
· idLength and pageLength are enforced (not just padding for them), and a typo in the CSS style for the VAS font (from downstream Limesurvey commit 11300) is fixed.
October 25th, 2011
· Documentation has been added to the queXF banding XML schema.
· The queXMLPDF class now handles varying page widths better.
August 1st, 2011
· This is a bug-fix release. Longtext elements did not generate the correct banding information.
March 31st, 2011
· Bugfixes to the queXMLPDF class include fixing page breaks occurring at the wrong spot.
November 9th, 2010
· This version includes bugfixes and better support for queXML info elements in the queXMLPDF class.
· The class has been updated to produce paper forms more similar to what appears when using the XSLT transformations.
September 23rd, 2010
· The PDF form generation from queXML has been implemented as a PHP class based on TCPDF, called queXMLPDF.
· queXMLPDF converts a queXML file to a PDF in a manner similarl to the XSLT stylesheets already available in queXML, but does not require FOP/Java to operate, and produces a "Banding" XML file that describes all boxes and fields on the form for importing to queXF. When using queXF to scan and verify your questionnaires, the "banding" step can be skipped and the data output will include variable, value, and question labels as described in the original queXML file.