February 6th, 2013
· This patch release includes several bugfixes, including one for a potential issue with Firefox 19 and above, and is a drop-in replacement for the previous 2.1 version.
September 12th, 2012
· See the corresponding bugzilla query for the issues resolved for qooxdoo 2.0.2.
· Fixed keep handling for animations. (#6611)
· Fixed wrong validation error messages. (#6299)
· Fixed an issue with parallel script loading in IE10 which broke source applications.
· Fixed wrong array index in the name data field of changeBubble events. (#6406)
· Fixed wrong return type when calling q(). (#6592)
· Fixed initial setting of headers using q.io.xhr(). (#6736)
· Fixed q's jsonp call when no callback name is given. (#6742)
· Added support for Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
· UI Core
· Fixed CSS3 linear gradients (prefixed vs. unprefixed implementations) (#6513))
· Fixed CSS3 border-images for Firefox 15 (#6683)
· qx.bom.element.Style.compile now uses vendor-prefixed property names if necessary.
· Fixed hiding of the table's header. (#6274)
· Sync the show property of the toolbar with its children all the time. (#6743)
· Fixed the selectbox cell renderer in case false is used as custom value. (#6780)
· Fixed appearance of the error popup in IE8.
· Fixed the shadow of windows in browsers not supporting CSS shadows.
· Using multiple Web Fonts in IE 6/7 now works
· Minor fixes in the demos.
· Minor fix in the dependency analysis.
· Copy & Paste does not work in the Playground App in Firefox (#6576)
January 28th, 2010
· Fixed an issue in Firefox 3.6, which was released last week (01/21/2010). The native scrollbar widgets did no longer react on clicks on the scrollbar buttons. This is a known regression in Firefox 3.6, but fortunately we could find a workaround for this issue.
· Fixed a critical issue that prevented IE to run properly under SSL. See Bug #3305 for details. It is strongly recommended to update to this release, if your application is deployed via https.
· Hiding elements, which use the AlphaImageLoader, can occasionally cause IE to completely black out the screen.
March 9th, 2009
· Inspector was added, which is a cross-browser debugging tool like Firebug.
· Many improvements and bugfixes were made.
· This release was tested for all common browsers, including upcoming versions like IE8.
· Packaging and loading of qooxdoo applications was optimized.
· A CSS3 selector engine and a jQuery-like low-level API were added.
· A preview of the upcoming data binding layer and a preview of the new infrastructure for virtual widgets are included.
December 18th, 2008
· qooxdoo 0.8.1 is expected to be a maintenance/bugfixing release without major changes in functionality and features. As it has not been released yet, this document is just to collect the relevant changes. It may change significantly before the actual release.
August 30th, 2008
· This release adds a completely-rewritten GUI toolkit and toolchain, impressive new theming possibilities with rounded corners, shadows, background gradients, etc., and major performance gains in the toolchain.
· It now works without Cygwin under Windows.
August 28th, 2008
· Many bugfixes and improvements were made in all classes.
· The fully cross-browser core logging functionality was greatly improved by incorporating some features of Firebug Lite.
· A major fix for memory leaks in the XMLHttp-based IO layer was committed.
· The code of the virtual table widget has been refactored and cleaned up.
· A new advanced alpha generator script was added (generator2) to handle large-scale Web applications.
· This maintenance release is recommended for all existing or new applications.