January 11th, 2010
· pythonOCC 0.4 comes with new advanced meshing features coming from the smesh project,
· many new samples,
· the OCC wrapper was improved (few missing modules were added, typical C++ mechanisms were pythonized),
· 64 bits support,
· New graphical backends (PyQt and python-xlib),
· MacOSX Snow Leopard support,
· better installation script
· as usual, many minor fixes/enhancements in the whole API.
November 14th, 2008
· 23 new OCC modules are now covered by the wrapper, many improvements have been made to the Display3D viewer (selection of faces and vertices, background image, textured shapes, etc.), and a new interactive viewer embeds a Python console for debugging.
October 17th, 2008
· This release adds many classes and methods from the OCC library, a new API reference documentation, and a wxPython based 3D viewer.
· A sample named CAD Viewer, part of the pythonOCC project, allows you to open and display STEP, STL, and IGES CAD files.