New in version 1.1March 13th, 2010
- This release cleans up the interface from your Python program into Pyke.
- You can now generally just create an engine with "knowledge_engine.engine(__file__)" without having to worry about your PYTHONPATH.
- There are also new engine.prove methods that allow a much easier, and fully general, interface without having to create patterns yourself.
- Check out the new "Using Pyke" section of the documentation!
New in version 0.7 (January 19th, 2009)
- Added the following features:
- Pyke's initialization logic no longer depends on the program's current working directory, making it easier to run on Windows.
- Pyke can now load its compiled files from a Python .egg file.
- The following bugs have been fixed:
- Fixed bug 2496575: "duplicate knowledge base names" bug.