February 26th, 2013
· Added more UI elements.
· Added Save/Load capability for tile objects.
· Tile objects can be created by selecting a group of 'filled' cells (must form a solid rectangle), press the 'M' key and provide a valid name for the object.
· Changed some icon images.
· Application now exits when the app window is closed.
· Fixed a bug that crashed the app when unallocated tile selector space was clicked.
February 14th, 2013
· Updated UI with new Menu-Style button interaction.
· This version can now make tile objects from a selected region of cells in the editing area as long as they are all adjacent to each other and have references to the loaded loaded tileset.
· There is no button for this just press "M" when you have an area of filled cells, and you will be prompted to name the object.
· The object will be lost upon exiting the application (I'm working on the 'Save' and 'Load' functions to support tile objects).
· With the next release, there will be a Menu of for the custom tile objects that will show clickable thumbnails for easy selection.
· As for now, once you create a tile object and press Escape, you will not be able to call upon it again even though it is temporarily saved to a list within the pyCanvas object.