New in version 4.6
February 10th, 2014
- This version introduces the import of OPML files of subscriptions.
- Minor improvements have been made to the templates.
New in version 4.5 (January 30th, 2014)
- This version introduces a one step installation process with a simple script.
- Minor improvements to the feedgetter module have been introduced (the feed description is now stored in the database).
- Miscellaneous improvements to the Jinja templates.
- Finally, more configuration options are now offered to the user.
New in version 4.1 (August 14th, 2013)
- HTTP proxy support has been added for the fetching of feeds. This is useful, for example, if you are using Privoxy/Tor.
New in version 4.0 (June 26th, 2013)
- Searching of articles is now achieved with Whoosh, a fast full-text indexing and searching library.
New in version 3.9 (April 15th, 2013)
- Don't append tag after the content of the article.
- Improvements in the article.html template.
- The plan text version of an article is now between a HTML tag.
New in version 3.8 (January 14th, 2013)
- This version introduces a reworked management page; it is now possible to change the username and password via this page.
- Some improvements concerning the HTML export of the database have been made.
- Finally, indexed MongoDB full text searching provides a much faster search.
New in version 3.7 (January 4th, 2013)
- pyAggr3g470r is now using the Mako template library.
- Performance improvements for the MongoDB database have been made, and some minor bugfixes.
- Stop words (a, of, the, an, for...) are now ignored when calculating top words for the generation of the tag cloud.
- A new page indicates the list of inactive feeds (with no new published articles since a given number of days).
New in version 3.6 (November 9th, 2012)
- pyAggr3g470r is now running with Python 3.2(.3).
- It uses CherryPy 3.2.2, BeautifulSoup4, and feedparser3.
- Your old MongoDB database can be used without any problem.
New in version 3.5 (October 29th, 2012)
- Some minor bugfixes and improvements.
- An authentication screen has been added, which is useful if pyAggr3g470r is running on an EC2 instance, for example.