New in version 2.5.2January 8th, 2014
- Fixed segfault pickling the exception raised on connection error (ticket #170).
- Meaningful connection errors report a meaningful message, thanks to Alexey Borzenkov (ticket #173).
- Manually creating lobject with the wrong parameter doesn't segfault (ticket #187).
New in version 2.4.2 (June 14th, 2011)
- This version introduces the management of all session parameters through the new set_session() method and fixes some bugs related to multi-threading and green tasks.
- It executes fewer queries at connection time, making it just a little bit faster.