New in version 2.5.4
February 2nd, 2015
- Added jsonb support for PostgreSQL 9.4 (ticket #226).
- Fixed segfault if COPY statements are passed to execute() instead of using the proper methods (ticket #219).
- Force conversion of pool arguments to integer to avoid potentially unbounded pools (ticket #220).
- Cursors WITH HOLD don't begin a new transaction upon move/fetch/close (ticket #228).
- Cursors WITH HOLD can be used in autocommit (ticket #229).
- callproc() doesn't silently ignore an argument without a length.
- Fixed memory leak with large objects (ticket #256).
- The internal _psycopg.so module can be imported stand-alone (to allow modules juggling such as the one described in ticket #201).
New in version 2.5.2 (January 8th, 2014)
- Fixed segfault pickling the exception raised on connection error (ticket #170).
- Meaningful connection errors report a meaningful message, thanks to Alexey Borzenkov (ticket #173).
- Manually creating lobject with the wrong parameter doesn't segfault (ticket #187).
New in version 2.4.2 (June 14th, 2011)
- This version introduces the management of all session parameters through the new set_session() method and fixes some bugs related to multi-threading and green tasks.
- It executes fewer queries at connection time, making it just a little bit faster.